DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

ETF 2016 in Denmark

Hi!

Next week the European Triode Festival is hosted in Tisvildeleje in Denmark. Same location as last year.




For the 16th time audio enthusiasts from a round the world are gathering for this 3 days event which is packed with interesting lectures and tons of gear to listen too. The program can be seen on the Triodefestival site.

As in previous years I will share as many impressions as possible in 'live' blog updates. Check this site starting next week Thursday for regular updates. See my posts of last years ETF like the recap summary to get an idea what this is about.




Looking forward to meet everyone again in Tisvildeleje!

Best regards

Thomas

1 comment: