DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Live from Berlin : ETF 2014 - Part 6

Hi!

A few more room impressions taken yesterday evening. These guys not only took care of good sound but also a nice relaxing atmosphere:




I enjoyed a couple of jazz records through this system yesterday evening. The sound was just as smooth and relaxing as the mood in the room. I will get back to that room today and take a video clip.

Progress with the building of the Japanese amps:





The folks form japan where joined by Jean Hiraga and the french delegation who brought some speakers:




I will give this room a thorough listen today. Stay tuned for an update and video clip!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment