DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Only a few ELROG tubes left in stock

Hi!

The ELROG tubes from the last batch which I got are moving fast. Feedback from some of the initial users of ELROG tubes can be found in the previous post. My own assessment of their sound can be read here.






I have two pairs ER845 left. Of the ER211 only two slightly used pairs are currently available. These have been used by me for measurements and characterisation. The tubes have not been stressed and only been operated within allowed limits for a few hours. The bases might have some slight scratch marks. Therefor these ER211 are available at a discounted price. Regarding warranty and return policy these will be treated like new tubes.

Due to summer vacation I will get the next batch not before mid August.

Email me if you are interested: thomas - at - vinylsavor - dot - de

Update:  All Elrog tubes are currently sold out. Place a preorder now to reserve your pair from the next production batch due to arrive mid August

Best regards

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment